CORPRO works in line with the latest international standards on preventing money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. We aim to ensure that all our clients are fully compliant with local and international regulations.
Our services include the following:
- Assist in obtaining a license from the Cyprus Security Exchange Commission (CySEC) as a Cypriot Investment Firm
- Monitoring firms regulated by CySEC to comply with the relevant legislation
- Ensure that financial institutions comply with the relevant regulations set by Central Bank of Cyprus
We provide tailor-made, in-depth reports for individuals/organizations based on our clients’ specific needs.
Our in-depth, reliable reports in AML and KYC compliance helps you to minimize your business risk exposure and reputation damage.
“Know Your Customer” (KYC) is a regulatory and legal requirement and a process through which the customer identification is made based on reliable and independent documents or information.
Simple KYC reports can be created on an Ad Hoc basis to verify the identity of the clients so as to assist in managing the Company’s risk prudently.
Why is KYC required:
- Identify and verify the identity of the clients
- Compliance with global KYC legislation
- Manage the risk of the entity
Our data sources include:
- Global Sanctions Lists
- Global Enforcement Lists
- Global Adverse Media
- Global Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) List