New registrations of Cyprus Companies – A sharp increase!
Based on the statistics provided by the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, there is generally a stable increase in the number of registrations of Cypriot entities during the last 5 years.
In particular, 13.645 new companies were registered in 2016, which shows a sharp increase of 21,1% compared to prior year (2015: 11.270).
Based on the current year’s results, a total of 3.128 new entities were registered during the first quarter of 2017, giving thus a total number of 210.925 registered Companies in Cyprus up to the end of March 2017.
Overall, Cyprus is becoming significantly attractive for investment and the reasons are numerous. This has been proved by the sharp rise of the new registrations and the increased interest of foreign investors to enter into the Cyprus market during the last years.
- Αναστολή καταβολής ΦΠΑ στα πλαίσια του προγράμματος στήριξης για αντιμετώπιση των επιπτώσεων του ιού COVID 19
- AMENDMENTS TO THE CYPRUS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- Cabinet Approves Changes in Cyprus Investment Program
- National Risk Assessment of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risks, Cyprus
- Capital Intelligence: Outlook for Cyprus’ Ratings Revised to ‘Positive’